Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Be Caught in the Rain with these Umbrellas


It finally feels like Fall in Los Angeles! After last week's heat wave, I didn't know whether to shelf my sweaters or buy more sunscreen.  

But today, rain came down this morning and I was caught without an umbrella. Joy.... Normally I would post about the latest home design trend.  So in honor of the rainy day today,  I figure I would talk about the latest umbrella designs. 



According to the company, they are the original storm umbrella that can withstand storms up to 100km/h (62 mph) winds, a two year storm warranty, UV protective, a unique eyesaver at the end tips to keep rain off your back (or front - depending on the direction of the rain), and won't flip inside-out



This umbrella is aimed for the eco-crowd and I think it's a pretty great idea if newspapers don't go out of business. (hehe) The idea was to reuse discarded newspapers, card, or plastic bag as the canopy for your umbrella skeleton.  

Between the two umbrellas, I would go with SENZ but a storm with 60 mph winds in Los Angeles is extremely rare. 





2 comments:

  1. Its time to have these kind of umbrellas. Love reading your blog.

    pen umbrella manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ricky! I wish i knew about your great pen umbrella when I was writing this. What a great idea. I'm sure it makes carrying an umbrella much easier.

      Delete