Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Tree Lots in the San Fernando Valley


It's the time of year to bring out the Christmas decorations! I've noticed that this year, many people had their christmas decorations and trees up by Thanksgiving evening.   I guess, it's better early than later.  


Here is our top four places to buy a Christmas trees in and near Los Angeles.

Tina's Trees - I buy my trees from Tina's for the past four years.  I love their service and their fun activies for children.  They are no longer located at Moorpark St behind of Taco Bell due to the new construction that is being built.  They have a new location in Calabasas!  

4827 Sepulveda Blvd, Sherman Oaks (behind the Galleria)  + 23611 Calabasas Road, Calabasas (near the Country Inn & Suite) 
Open 9am to 9pm


Underwood Family Farm - Christmas Tree on the Farm
3370 Sunset Valley Road
Moorpark, CA  93021

Farm Center: (805) 529-3690


My son came with his school for their pumpkin patch event and he loved it! Tractor rides & the Animal Show are included with paid weekend admission.  Lot of fun while choosing a large range of trees. 

Christmas Ranch Tree Farms 
3800 Cochran St., Simi Valley, Ca

I heard about this place from a girlfriend before the Thanksgiving holiday.  I loved the idea of cutting your own tree with an axe or chainsaw.  they have a range of 6-12 feet tall.

Mr. Greentrees 
702 N Dohery Drive
West Hollywood, CA 

If you are in the westside of Los Angeles and have gone to the famous Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch, this is a great place to get your Christmas tree and decor. 


I hope this list helps.  Support your local tree lots! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment