Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

Four or Five Burner?

4755CedrosAve.com
I feel like this question is like asking if you like apple or oranges? The advantage to a five burner than a four burner is that usage of the fifth burner.  Typically the fifth burner is for small jobs like melting butter or making a sauce. The biggest advantage is the use of griddle!!! Yes, it is a luxury but its a beautiful luxury.

My mother used to have an O'Keefe stove with the built-in griddle and she would do pancakes and homemade tortillas. When my sisters and I would try to connivence her to use an electric grill....she would just say "NO."  Now my mother sadly traded her O'keefe to a four burner cook top and she looks like she lost a friend.

Five burner or four burner is a personal preference.  It depends on your chef's cooking ability.    Just like an apple or orange.


No comments:

Post a Comment